Sunday 21 September 2008

Death for gays

Did you know that in 7 countries around the world, 7 countries give you the death penalty for being Gay and 76 countries put you in prison. This world has got a long way to go in my view. That's why I was happy to be invited to the International conference on LGBT human rights next year in Copenhagen. this runs from the 27th to the 29th July.

More importantly I wanted to let you know that we had Andorra confirm that they would love to be part of the new show "Wish you were Queer" that TVPolari are working on right now with their production company Blue Ruby Productions.

I met a great guy yesterday as well called Gino Meriano from Pink Weddings who just happens to be the chair at the uk's Gay Business Association. What a great guy and look out for his Gay wedding shows coming to a city near you soon.

Its a day with the family today and I have already done 45 Min's on the Wii today and so far in 2 weeks have lost 8 ponds, not in currency but weight. So a pat on the back to me.

Look out for my other directors Blog James Duffy who will be sharing what his life is like with TVPolari and he reminds me all the time we are the first ever International Gay Network. Me I would rather be on holiday. Ciao for now

No comments: