Wednesday 3 September 2008

TVPolari days

What a manic couple of days it has been. The new camera turned up for TVPolari Travel channel, the only thing it does not do by the looks of it is fly. Well thank god I have my little camera man that does all of that stuff. Had a meeting with Gabbi from gabbiworld who are having a channel on the TVPolari network, he or does one say “She” when talking about a drag queen? I will have to ask gabbi when I next see Him/her J the channel goes live next week so watch out for that one, Gabbi is very funny and a natural in front of the screen.

Next, we are preparing for the new tour with mother-ship.com. They have a fantastic website and they are organizing amateur strip nights around the country and TVPolari will now be the media partner for them. So watch this space.

This is how bizarre my life can be some days; I get a phone call from the local Nightclub/bar asking for anything signed from the rich and famous. That ruled me out straightaway but working on both at the moment. So a few phone calls later we have Chico from the Xfactor’s pants, Freemasons signed Cd and wait for it some jeans from the cast of footballer’s wife’s. Oh, wow to know people. A full day tomorrow, so see you soon.

No comments: